Time to get excited for the double home stand this weekend, which is packed full of game day fun!
Thursday November 2nd
- Last night wearing our Orange Every Child Matters Jerseys
- Stop by the lobby before the game or during the intermissions to buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win 1 of 3 Every Child Matters sticks signed by the entire team! Tickets are 1 for $2, 3 for $5 or 8 for $10! Half of the proceeds will go to the Star Children fund.
- Bring your food for the food to be entered into win a Black/Stainless Steel Dual Convection Countertop Oven from Battleford Furniture! All food will be donated to the Battlefords & District Food & Resource Centre.
Friday November 3rd
- New 3rd jersey launch
- Bring your toque & mittens for the Battlefords & District Food & Resource Centre! After the North Stars first goal throw them onto the ice!
- Orange Every Child Matters Jersey Auction taking place upstairs in the lounge! Half the proceeds going to the Star Children fund and half to the North Stars!
- Bring your food for the food to be entered into win a White Epic 3.4 CF Chest Freezer from Battleford Furniture! All food will be donated to the Battlefords & District Food & Resource Centre.
- Purchase a cowbell in the merch booth to be able to RING THE BELL every time the North Stars score! To sweeten the deal all cowbells are on sale for $10 that night and when your purchase one you will be entered into win an Every Child Matters stick signed by Kian Bell!
- Following the end of the game Kian Bell, Ben Portner and Alex Izyk will be in the lobby signing their posters that will be for sale in the merch booth $2 each! Limited quantity of each available so come early!